The G-Flight Cardio Rope is ideal for all experience levels and is a particularly good option for cardio fitness and increasing the heart rate. If you want to get into skipping as a form of cardio, then this is a great rope to use!
The rope features low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand handles and a 5mm PVC cord with a string core (10ft and fully adjustable to any height). The 5mm spec gives the rope enough weight to give a good amount of feel and feedback which is important for new jumpers but also cuts through the air quicker to allow the user to add speed to increase the intensity of workouts.
It also makes this rope more conducive to double unders and footwork. Overall, this rope is an affordable and durable all round fitness rope for all experience levels to help you keep up those home workouts! This is also a very popular option for boxers and the boxer style of skipping who practice footwork as well as jump rope skills like the southpaw, crossovers and double under variations.
Features of the Cardio Rope:
Stronger handles - 5" Short Handles made of low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand.
- Improved cord - stretch and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The nylon string core increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather, more tangle resistant and kink-free!
- Short 5" low-density polyethylene unbreakable handles.
- 10ft adjustable 5mm PVC cord with string core.
- Durable PVC cord with nylon core is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life. Please note that cords will wear over time!
- 100g in weight (or 3-3.5oz) dependent on the length it is shortened to.
Available in pink, yellow, sky blue, silver and white.
Buying in bulk? Buy 10+ ropes and get 25% off.